Saturday, January 25, 2014

Good news, I'm actually not dead. This week has been cah-razy with my temp job, my part time job, and ya know, trying to live an stuff. But! I realized somethin, I haven't even told you kind folks about myself.

Way to go, doofus.

H'okay. My name is Crystal.


I've got a dog named, Tiger and a boyfriend named Leon. She is commonly referred to as "demon baby". He is commonly referred to as "the boyfriend".


We're a good lookin bunch, I know. Anywho, I'm a recent college grad, if by recent, you mean a little over a year. Whatever. I work part time at a dog daycare, aaaand I'm currently temping at some random place as a professional bitch-work-doer. I have a passion for working out, eating healthy (most days..),dogs, netflix, hangin with the same group of friends I've had since middle school, and harassing my boyfriend. I think that about sums me up. 

About the doggy: Her name is Tiger because she's brindle. duh. I got her from a family member over the summer of 2013, and I love that little psychopath to death. She wasn't very socialized when I got her, so I took her to the daycare I work at, aaaand it turns out she has fear aggression. She's nervous around dogs so she lashes out aggressively. Fabulous, right? No. It is not. Can't take demon baby on walks around other dogs because people think I'm hoarding a killer in my house. Whatever, still love her.



About the boyfriend: He's pretty spectacular. We met in the fall of my freshman year of college, started dating in the spring of my freshman year, broke up a couple times because college = drama, and we haven't looked back since! Still together and living in the same city, FINALLY. Our families have met and decided we need to get married soon, to which we have said, "Can you guys chill the fuck out? We're too young for that shit." I love him, he loves me, pretty sure we're set for now.

That smiiiiile. lawd. 

Alright, that's all I've got for you kitty kats. Have a faaaabulous weekend, dolls!

Crystal





1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled on to your blog via Holly's shout out, and now I am creeping through all your posts, don't judge. Conclusion - I think you are awesome. Love this about me one! I'm a new (ish) blogger myself you can check me out here: http://lauraakalolo.blogspot.com/ I'd love to link up sometime - Hubby Jack is doing my blog design right now so I'll have a button to share soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete