Tuesday, January 21, 2014

So, it's snowing.

As the title suggests, unless you skipped that tidbit, it is indeed snowing here in good ole NOVA (that is northern va, to you outsiders). I'm not a fan of said snow, but what can ya do. Typical VA, sunny one day, snowing the next. Whatever.

I went to work this morning, at my lovely temp job *side eye, a la Val*, and by 12:30 they let us go home, thank baby Jesus. The roads weren't horrrrrible, but bad enough that mother dear wouldn't let me drive to the gym. I do not understand the words "rest day", unless my leg is broken or somethin, so I was planning on bustin out some Jillian Michaels. ugh kill me. Got all ready to work out, got on YouTube, and decided that Jillian wasn't gonna cut it today.

Cue BeFit. Seriously, this is the greatest channel for workouts on YouTube. I did the Total Body Conditioning Workouts Levels 1 and 2, and they were only 40 minutes total! Amaaaazing workout.


all dat sweat. 50 minutes including cool down. yes. please.

and the demon dog, whose name is Tiger, only chucked her bone at me twice! win win.
(more on Tiger later, folks)


All this to say, when you don't want to, or can't, get to the gym, there's always another option. Do a youtube video, find one on pinterest, anything to get movin! Not gonna lie and act like I always want to work out, because sometimes I would rather sit in my bed and watch Law & Order marathons...ok that's everyday, whatever. But you gotta do what you gotta do when you have goals. And you best believe I've got some goals. That's all lovers. Don't freeze to death, please and thanks.

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment