Friday, January 16, 2015

It'll be easy they said..

Well, well, well.

Life became a wee bit on the difficult side since I last was here.

Who am I even talking to? The folks who did read this little corner of the webz are probably long gone. Who would blame them? Not I.

Anyways, approximately 2 days after my last post in mid December, I broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years. I'm not one to get dish my whole life story, but let's just say emotional cheating is a real thing my friends. I had to do what was best for me, and right now I think its best that I'm alone and happy rather than with someone and unhappy.

So! Currently cohabiting with the ex till he finds a place, which is SUPER fun. But not. Also trying to adjust to a new schedule since I'm taking care of Tiger all of the time, working full time, and still making time for the gym and hanging out with friends to stay busy. Sounds silly, but honestly since I left the house earlier in the mornings, he took Tiger out and fed her, and he took her out late at night for safety reasons. Now that I have to do all of that on my own, its been a bit of a time adjustment. Obviously people do it all the time, just gotta get used to it.

AND my apartment will be just that. MY apartment. I think I'm excited? Slightly nervous though. I watch too much Law & Order, so I know every little noise is gonna freak me out. Plus my neighborhood isn't the greatest well lit area. Ugh.

All of this to say, I'm a little overwhelmed with life at the moment, to say the least. I seriously don't know how people find the time/energy/sanity to blog and keep up with everything that goes with it. For now, I'm backing off till I get my shit together. It all seemed so simple when I was just reading blogs, but good lord was I wrong. Not to say I won't pick it back up eventually, but for now I'm focusing on myself and being happy/ok alone with my doggy, finding a new job, finding a new place to live when my lease is up come summer time, and hopefully a brand new city to call home.

Who knows! I'll miss my bloggy friends, but no worries, I'll still be on Instagram, so follow me! @simply_crystaal

-Crystal

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about the hard times. I broke with a boyfriend and continued to live together for a few months when I was younger. Not fun, I feel your pain. Continue to do what's best for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry sweetie, but you have to do what's best for you that is for sure. Take care of yourself though. The blog will be here when you feel like getting back to it. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry chica, though I had an idea from some of the instagram posts. I am glad you made the right choice for you though! Sometimes the best times in life are when its just you, figuring out you. I still can't juggle all the time stuff even with a BF and the only reason I have time to blog is because I do it at work... Good tip on the dog walking at night though - get a light up collar for Tiger. Helps you be more visible for the walk, and the more visible you are probably the safer you are from creepers too - because everyone can see you. And safer from traffic, obviously. Hang in there! If you want to move to Idaho as your "new town" I'm happy to help! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breakups make you stronger and help you realize what you can and cannot handle. Stay strong my friend!

    ReplyDelete