Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Starting Over

I'm currently laughing hysterically, because I thought for sure by now that someone would have hacked my sorry excuse for a blog and begun selling crack or something else proposterous. I don't know, my mind goes to weird places. So, I haven't been here for liiiike a month. Nothing intense, I just realized that I was putting way too much pressure on myself to make this a thing. Let's be real. I have no desire to write 5 days a week, and I was freaking out about it. Pretty much for no reason. I seriously don't have shit to say 5 days a week. I don't even talk to my best friend 5 days a week. From here on out I'm gonna chill the fuck out and write when I feel like it. Probs 3-4 times a week. Who knows.

So what's been going on in blog world? I feel like I'm showing up late to a reunion or something right now. Seriously haven't read any of my favs since last time I blogged. Awkwardddd. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

What's been going on with me, you say? Well I haven't solved world hunger or won the Nobel Prize, so there's that. Quick review (some of these baby reviews will turn into actual posts, don't worry) shall we?



Went to Boston with my friends! Most of them have known each other since they were like 5; I joined the group in 7th grade. So it's been almost 15 years that we've been friends. One of my friends got an internship in Boston and most of us have never been, so why the hell not, right? We had so much fun!! The people up there...not so friendly. But that's a story for another day.


Did some chillin on Harvard's campus. I don't know why I expected everyone to be super nerdy buuut I did. I overheard a girl talking in a really ditzy voice saying she was going to skip her classes the next week and my mouth dropped haha. WHO SKIPS CLASS AT HARVARD?! You're a genius or something, just go. I suppose they're regular students too..Le sigh.





Hung out with my psychopath of a dog a lot. She's pretty cute an stuff.




Skinny Meg started following me on Instagram and I had a legit fangirl moment in my car. I had just left the gym and FlexItPink had featured me on their page for Transformation Tuesday, so I had some new followers. Scrollin through and I saw this and I said out loud, "whoa...wait....HOLY FUCK SKINNY MEG IS FOLLOWING ME *insert screaming* 
 kind of like this.



Started hating my job more than I thought was possible. Also a longer story for another day. Basically I'm super appreciative to have a job, buuuut I'm just unhappy. It's so true that admin are the most under appreciated department. We're moving offices soon and my boss pretty much said that in the new office he's separating me and my coworker Ashley. I'm sorry, is this 3rd grade? Do I need a babysitter? I get my work done. If you think I'm not, come to me like I'm an adult. Don't pull some baby back bullshit and "separate" us. Lame. I've got some new ideas on what I want to do in life, so again, we'll chat about that soon.



Been workin extra hard on my back. It is my most stubborn area, besides my stomach. Like seriously, backfat needs to GTFO. Also started a new workout plan from Krissy Mae Cagney's new line of workouts. She basically rewrote all of her old plans with more intense knowledge of things that make my brain hurt and my body sore. I like it. I've been bouncing around between 167 - 169 so we'll see what happens with the holidays. Best believe an Advocare Cleanse is happening in there somewhere. Also thinking of becoming a distributor, because DISCOUNTS. Obvi.

I've missed you guyssss
-Crystal







3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I used to feel that way about blogging nad then I said eff it, I will just post when I want. I need to foll you on instagram. Damn, your back looks awesome. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear more about your trips! Also, I love the selfie with your dog - I can never capture that dog kiss moment with mine. It's always a blurry epic fail. I agree that your boss should talk to you about the job buddy situation instead of just telling you that you will be "separated." Lame. Ugh, I'm hating my job too, but only because I've procrastinated the shit out of the last 3 months and now it's going to come back and bite me in the ass as one big failure. TMI on that? Oh well. Missed your blog girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ "You're probably a genuis, just go." haha. That would've shocked me too. I guess college kids are the same everywhere. And you are looking awesome in that pic! My stomach and hip area is the worst place for me. I just can't get that fat to go away for anything. Apple shape here. A fat core is just not fun but oh well. It is what it is. Just gotta keep working and the fat will eventually go away.

    ReplyDelete