Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Blogger Envy & October Goals check in!

So, as we have all noticed, ya girl does not blog erry single day. I just don't think I'm terribly interesting and I'm not tryin to bore ya with my every day life. I swear, before I started this thing, friends would tell me that I was so funny and that I should blog about my weightloss and my daily life because it'd be great. But now that I'm here with my nice little layout, I'm like yeaaaaa I'm not so cool.

Insert blogger envy. Anyone I follow on bloglovin I truly like what they write. And you guys blog so often! Like every single day! But none of them are filler posts, like some blogs I've stumbled upon. I guess I just wish I had original/unique/interesting topics to write about each day. Because I truly do miss commenting/having my posts commented on, but I'd rather not write at all in place of writing some buuuuullshit. That would be a disgrace to my English degree I believe. So it'd be cool if you guys could help a sista out with ideas on how to get past boring blogger syndrome. Much appreciated.

MOVING ON.

I had some goals for October and I've done great on some, not so great on others.

Less stress, more laughter is going well. I try to make sure I laugh at least 3 times a day! That's really not too hard because my coworker Ashley is freakin hilarious. We goof off about 75% of the day, sprinkled in with some work of course.. She keeps me sane and it's like we share a brain most days.

Get to 165. I've been kickin ass and takin names this month. I started this month off at 175.4 (I really like to go up and down in my weight, obviously) and I'm down to 171.2. I was at 170.8 yesterday, but ya know Aunt Flo likes to fuck around with my emotions and have my weight all over the damn place when she comes to town. Little bitch. Honestly I don't think I'll get to 165, but I DO think 168 is totally realistic since I'm stickin to my macros and keeping my workouts on point.

No shopping till Boston. Big. Fuckin. FAIL. I was doing SO SO SO well. Leon went shopping and splurged on work clothes in Gap (my FAV) and other stores in the mall, and I didn't buy one thing. And then my favorite online boutique, Hazel & Olive, put this gorrrgeous dress online, and I had to have it. I thought about it for a day, asked if I really needed it, and then it was sold out. So I let it go. But then I found myself checking back everyday to see if it was restocked....and then today it was restocked and it magically ended up in my basket and then out of nowhere I was typing in my credit card number. Shit.


Ugh, with black tights and my new booties(another purchase that I felt I absolutely needed..), this sucker will be GORGEOUS.

The booties. Hanging my head in shame...But, but, they were on sale!!!

And theeeen Old Navy had a sale. I'm talkin 25% of $20 items. And then 40% off of one more item, that was $45. I HAD to. Cute sweater dress, puffer vest, and compression capris are on their way to meeee! I mean, at least I shopped on sale for all of these things...right? Well, besides the dress...but I digress.

Besides that big ole fail, water intake is still at 113 oz. a day. I pee A LOT. Like every 20-30 minutes. The other night I woke up at 3 am and could barely walk my bladder was so full. Note to self, do not drink after 8 pm. Running/Lifting is still going well too! I haven't done any steady state running, only HIIT sprints/hills on the treadmill. It's been hard but I'm actually enjoying it and I feel myself getting faster/not breathing like I'm gonna keel over any second.

Lastly, I've already finished 2 books. Emily Giffin's The Heart of the Matter and Laurie Halse Anderson's Wintergirls. Both suuuuper great reads. I find myself in an awkward place with reading material since I'm only 22. A part of me still loves the drama of YA novels, but another part of me enjoys the maturity of adult novels. Any and all suggestions for books are welcome! Anything but sci fi and mystery and I'm good to go.


Have I already posted this picture? I don't know. She's cute. 

-Crystal


4 comments:

  1. I love your posts and think you could def write two or three times a week. This post had fashion, exercise and life, you could break them apart and write more on each topic. You are funny and real which makes it a great read. Plus you make me remember being 22. You have a great attitude and a good head on your shoulders so it is fun to live vicariously through your young adventures. And, if you think and stalk a dress like that, you should buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 34 and I find I prefer YA stuff to adult stuff. And man, I hate reading the current trendy books because they usually end up sad and depressing and I read for the fun of it not to be depressed.

    I love that dress! Well worth breaking your no shopping rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pup is so cute :)

    I'm doing a no spend October and it's so much harder than I thought it would be! Stupid money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. when i confront my fiancé on a suspected affair he just keeps reassuring me that he has no intentions of leaving me or cheating and she is only a sister to him but i worry even though she lives in another state, he just keeps saying he loves only me but he still keeps talking to this girl and sometimes he goes in the other room to whisper quietly so i cant hear him and its really disturbed me to think they may be plotting to hook up.out of curiosity i applied for the service of a cyber hacker i got his recommendation online ''hackingloop6 @ g m a i l . c om'' also on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, who hacked into his phone and gave me a remote access to all his phone activities, thereby exposing all there secret chats and messages. on that faithful afternoon i had traced their meeting location through GPS and caught them Flaunting their disgusting affair in a hotel room.So bad for him he can't further defend the sister sh**t,we ended it all for good.

    ReplyDelete