Monday, February 24, 2014

The Dreadful Search for Bathing Suits and Work News!

Ok first of all, I hate calling them "bathing suits"...I feel like a 90 year old grandmother. So I called them bikinis. But when I was bigger, I hated calling them that too, for fear that someone would be like, "bitch please you do NOT need to be wearing a bikini." I mean, no one ever did, but that's the way my brain works. Because I'm crazy.

Anyways. So the other day I went to Target to look for a bikini, because I feel like I'm finally in a weight range where that ish will look good on me, without me fearing that a boob will fall out, or my ass is too big (not cute big, my friends). Everything is lookin super cute and then I reached my hand out to touch the top to asess the padding...

GOOD LORD. I have never felt so much padding in a large top in my life. I mean, if you're wearing a large or extra large bikini top, there is absolutely no need for padding. My tits are big enough without padding, uh thank you very much. I do not want my lady bits chillin up in my chin, suffocating me. I was instantly flustered after feelin up the boob area of about 10 tops. I gave up and bought a purse. Classic Target.

In other news, I was supposed to have my last day at my temp job on Friday. Low and behold, the girl who really has this job, QUIT. Say whaaaaaat! Yea. So now, I'm freakin out because they might hire me full time! My boss emailed me and said we'll talk about full time possibilities this week so I'm pretty excited. I know I bitch and complain about my job a lot, but at the end of the day, ya girl is poor. I'll take anything right now. I will most definitely holla fo a dolla, and by holla I mean do pointless admin bullshit.

Sorry for the lack of pictures?
Woops.

-Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment