Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Conversations with my Scale

Oh hey!

Sorry, I didn't really have much to say so I figured it's better to not force a post. Because then people start to hate you; am I right, or am I right? Yea. Exactly.

Life has been a wee bit on the busy side of things lately. I've been kicking my workouts and eating in the ass. This is a partial reason why blogging has gone on the backburner. I get home at 5:30, wait for Leon to get home at 6ish so Tiger doesn't have to chill in her crate, then I go workout for an hour/hour and a half. Then come home, shower, lay on the floor complaining about how sore I am, make dinner, eat dinner, watch tv then I'm ready to go to bed around 10:30. So yea. Sorry bout that folks. I've also lost my freakin mind added two-a-days on Thursdays so that's been super fun...Morning body pump and evening bootcamp make for a super sore day.

I'm just so determined to get in the 160s within the next week, so I'm super focused right now. I know I shouldn't get crazy over the scale, but I really don't have a sketchy obsessive relationship with it, so I do what I want. This is how things go when I weigh myself:

Me: Alright lil bitch show me what I wanna see..
Scale: Yea ok bitch, I saw that brownie..
Me: Whatever, it fit my macros you asshat.
Scale: Ok fine. *Number*

If I like what I see: Yeaaaa girlllll, look at that shit, mama's gettin skinnayyyy!!!
If I don't like: *gives the scale the finger* Well ain't that some shit. Whatever you don't know my life man!

Seriously. I have conversations with my scale. My boyfriend frequently asks who I'm talking to when I'm in there. Shit I'm really losing it.

In other news, I've decided to quit my part time job. For one, I'm tired of losing my Saturdays to a freakin job that I don't even truly enjoy/need anymore. Yea the extra $50-100 is nice and comes in handy sometimes, but I'm missing out on making memories with Leon and Tiger in our first place together since I only work Saturdays 8-2 there. And that is not ok in my book. There's so much to do in this area, and by the time I get off work I'm tired and don't feel like going out. Also I miss morning cuddles and it's literally depressing. Yes the dog sleeps with us. Yes it does make life awkward when...ya know. Lil bitch goes in her crate when necessary. Moving on.

Ok I need help. I'm probably the most loyal employee in America. I've never quit a job besides one, and they saw it coming because that ish was getting out of hand/horrible managed. Besides that I've only ever quit to go back to school so it was always understood at the time of hiring. So, how in the hell do you quit a job? I know this sounds like common knowledge, but I don't want to hurt my boss's feelings or make it sound like I'm a brat for not wanting to work on Saturdays anymore. HELP.

That's all friends. Help a sista out.

-Crystal

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you were. Glad you are kicking excercise ass! I have had conversations with my scale, too so that's not weird at all.

    As for quitting your job, type something up in case they need it for your file, be brief just state your name and that you are leaving the company for personal reasons. Put it in an envelope and hand it to your boss at the end of your shift next time you work and ask to speak to them privately. They will know waht's coming. Are you putting in two weeks notice? If you aren't then that's it, you're done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't have said it better ^. Write a little letter and sign it. It doesn't have to have reasons in it, it can just be to the point. Saturday snuggles are the best so I don't blame you one bit!

    ReplyDelete