Monday, August 4, 2014

Today was a day

Sweet 6 lb. 3 oz. baby Jesus today was a freakin DAY.

Lately Tiger has been super moody in the mornings, typical drama queen. She doesn't like to be bothered when she wakes up, unless its me bothering her. She also doesn't like anyone to bother me..not sure what that's about. Leon tried to wake me up by smacking my ass, and she full on growled at him like I was her damn puppy. And then the little whore had the nerve to be scared when Leon tried to make her go eat her breakfast! Usually when she hears her food she is movin like she hasn't eaten in 10 days, but today she just stood next to me like Leon was about to feed her crack. She wouldn't leave my side so he picked her up and the little bitch peed all over the damn carpet. She almost got fed to the raccoon that hangs out behind the apartments this morning..Ohh that face though..

All of this before 7:30 am. I cannot deal.

Get to work wearing my new cute shirt from Forever 21 and of course I snag it on a damn nail that's sticking out of the wall and put a hole in my shirt. WHERE did that nail even come from?!?! So I'm cursin up a storm and my boss is having a nice little chuckle. You can't tell, but it's lacey with a cami style thing underneath so its the lace that snagged. Ugh, life.

AND THEN

I scratched my ear, ya know, just casually itching and I almost rip my whole ear off with my long ass nails (I've been taking biotin to help my hair grow..that's another story..) so now I have a hole in my shirt and my ear is bleeding/scabbed over/looks like I was mauled by a bear.

It is possible that I'm being a wee bit dramatic.


Moving on to the weekend. Yea I'm doing things backwards but whatever.

On Saturday morning I did my long run for the week for half marathon training, which was 7 miles. It went really really well, and made me feel more confident about the race, ya know since I'm running it by my lonesome. My splits were preeeeetty even for the most part. Not sure what happened at mile 5? Weird.


After the run I wanted to die/eat all of the food in sight, but I had to get movin because I was heading to Richmond for a sorority sister's birthday! I got to see some sisters I haven't seen in a while and catch up so it was definitely a good time. Plus I've never been out in Richmond, so it was new for me!
Love her.

-Crystal







1 comment:

  1. Your dog seriously is a drama queen! That is crazy how she acted - I can barely imagine it compared to the goofy happy go lucky dumb dumb I have running around (which has it's own problems let me tell you). And we all have those days... I have done the ear scratch thing to myself so many times!

    ReplyDelete