Monday, June 16, 2014

The Struggle Is Oh So Real.

Welp. We just moved to my mom's new apartment and we have no internet. So how am I writing this post you ask? Why yes, I am typing away on my phone. #killmenow. So this post is going to be super short and sweet. I've been struggling lately. A lot. Unforeseen circumstances that I don't particularly wanna chat about, messed up our move and delayed it aaaaand yea. So eating perfectly within my macros hasn't been possible sometimes, and sometimes I was just too stressed too eat much of anything. Both are bad. I kept up my workouts for the most part though! I went to the gym maybe 3-4 times a week for the past 2 weeks to try to ward off too much of a gain.

Everyone knows that your diet is 80% of the party though, so yea, me and the scale will not be partaking in a reunion in the near future. Hopefully my eating gets back on track because my body is freakin the fuck out. My face is breaking out like a prepubescent girl (too much greasy food), I've been getting headaches out of nowhere (too much sodium probs), and I'm cranky as hell all the damn time. This could also be attributed to Aunt Flow showin up for a visit, but I'd rather not give my boyfriend any more reason to make me feel crazy.

I'm prepping food for the next few days tomorrow, so here's to gettin my shit together after a horrible move. Also I move again in 28 days to my apartment with my boyfriend. Go ahead and shoot me. Moving twice in 30 days is for the birds.

Any tips on making moving easier? Please? I'll take any and all advice. Also any tips for making eating while moving easier? I refuse to resort to bullshit eating for my next move!

Night lovers,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that sucks. Moving sucks and you have my sympathy.
    I don't know if you do this or not, but I use my laundry baskets to pack clothes. Laundry baskets and garbage bags. I also packed books in my suitcases since they could handle the weight better than regular boxes. Anything heavy, books or shoes, went in suitcases. As for breakables and whatnot, I know this sounds weird, but I wrapped picture frames up in t-shirts and packed them like that. Didn't have newspapers so it worked for me.
    the best tip I can give you is to pack and overnight bag with your essentials (toothbrush, eyeglasses/contacts, etc) so you'll have access to that the first night you move. Also, do the same thing with bedding and pjs. The last thing you want to do is dig t hrough crap trying to put sheets on your bed when you're exhausted.
    Oh yeah, and when I packed my boxes I label them with the room they need to go in. That way if you have people helping you move they can just look at the box and put it in the correct room without asking you where it needs to go.
    I have moved A LOT can you tell? GOOD LUCK!
    Don't be too hard on yourself. A rough week doesn't ruin this journey for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had advice for you hun! Hope things ease up soon.

    ReplyDelete