Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fall Obsessions and Goals

Fall is HEREEEEEE mothafuckaaaaassssss.

Sorry, but I really love fall. A lot. A lot, a lot. (In my British accent..like in Parent Trap, when lindsay lohan was normal. Was that reference too vague? Too far in the past? Ugh, whatever guys.)

I digress. New season, new goals, new obsessions.

1. The Tudors on Netflix. Friends, even if you have zero dollars of interest in 16th century England/European history, please just do me a solid and try it. Mostly because Johnathan Rhys Meyers is a hot piece of ass. And that British accent. lawddddd help me. But really, it's actually a very interesting show. My 10th grade AP European History teacher would be proud, I just know it.

2. Shopping. I know some people are natural born shoppers. I am not one. I always thought it was just because I found that ish boring. But no, it was just because ya girl could never find cute shit in Forever 21 for, ahem, size 14-16. Now that I'm a size 8-10 I've been blowing all of the dollhairs on all of the clothes. I follow a million boutiques on Instagram and it is so very dangerous to my bank account. Especially since ya know, I have bills an all now. Yesterday the boyfriend and I were sitting around and realized we had an extra $200 after bills and rent. So what do the responsible adults do? Save it? OF COURSE NOT. We went to the mall and spent it all. And now we regret everything. But! I have some cute outfits that will transition well for fall, so I give zero fucks...until Sallie Mae hits me up for my loan payment. Ugh, life.

I'll show you guys my new outfits tomorrow, because I'm pretty pumped about them. Now I just need to convince said boyfriend that boots, booties, and a jean jacket are all completely necessary next purchases...


3. This one is my goal for September. I told you guys already, I stayed consistent and focused all throughout August and lost 5 pounds, finally breaking into the 160s. Of course I weighed myself this morning to see what the old hag (bitchass scale) had to say about things and the little bitch said, "You had a little too much fun this weekend, that'll be 179 to start off your week biiiiitch." I laughed at her and went about my day, poked at my bloated stomach a bit, and ate my normal amount. None of that cutting calories to lose it shit. I know about 90% of that is water weight and I'm honestly not concerned in the least bit. BUT! I am determined to get to 165 this month. So once I get rid of this water shit in the next couple days, its back into overdrive for meeee. Nothing extreme, but yea. No shenanigans here. I miiiiight do the 24 day Advocare cleanse, not to lose weight (but hey, I don't mind that part) but because it gives me so much energy and makes me feel amazing. Everyone hates the fiber drink, but honestly that was my favorite part. So that's that.

4. Starbucks. Just like every other basic betch in America. I tried the Pumpkin Spice iced coffee. Not a fan. I'll stick to the Pumpkin Spice Latte. And my old faithfuls Cinnamon Dulce Latte or Vanilla Latte. Can never go wrong with those two. Also has anyone tried the Blendicano that's been floating around the interwebz? I'm not a fan of frothy drinks, or whipped cream texture.. so if you've had it and it doesn't taste like those, let a sista know so I can get in on that. Kthanks. 

Sorry for the awkward lack of pictures, but uhhhh yea I'm too lazy to find pictures from life an stuff...and I'm a bad blogger so I usually forget to take pictures of things happening. It's kind of a part of the whole enjoying life instead of documenting it thing. I'm working on it.

-Crystal



2 comments:

  1. YES to new outfits that transition into fall. I just did that this weekend. Trying to feel bad about it but I can't hahahha!

    ReplyDelete