Monday, September 22, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Yearrrr

I'm like a kid on Christmas right now. It's the first day of my favorite season ever - FALL!!!! Yessssss.


I'm more than ready for the season. Pumpkin all erry day erry thang. Last night I ordered my cognac color riding boots from UrbanOG at the suggestion of the fabulous Laura at Life With Lolo, because what is fall without boots? Not fall, that's what. 

Leon and I were out of town for the weekend for a friend's baby's birthday (yea we're getting old) and when we got on the road to Va Beach we stopped at Wawa to get breakfast and gas, and guess what I had....a pumpkin muffin. And it was AMAZING. If you don't live on the east cost you have no idea what Wawa is, and that is a sad thing. Then before we left the beach we went to Ihop, and guess what I had? That's right, pumpkin pancakes. And they were delicious and I slept like a baby while Leon drove home.

I didn't have time to go grocery shopping after we got home, because it was around 8:30 pm, so I stopped by the store this morning on my way to work to grab a salad, some fruit, and yogurt, and gueeeeess what I found in the dairy aisle? PUMPKIN FLAVORED CHOBANI. Yes. Yes, I did. I debated grabbing 5, but I didn't wanna get too crazy incase I didn't like it... Silly right? Because of course it was freaking delicious. I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow after my run, and you best believe I am stalking up since it's a limited edition flavor.

Last fall thing that happened in the past week: leggings bitchessss. I'm not gonna lie, I've always loved wearing leggings, even when I was, ahem, not fit and definitely self conscious. But whatever. Lord knows I wore them anyways. Now that I feel more comfortable in leggings, I'm all about leggings as pants. So I ordered some fleece lined black leggings for fall/winter from Hazel & Olive Boutique and I'm so freakin excited. All of their leggings sell out in minutes, especially black and navy, but I guess I got them right after a restock! I have quite a few pieces from this shop and I wouldn't definitely recommend it. Yea, it is a little pricey, but they have free shippping! And ya girl only shops clearance with a discount code, if available, soooo yea. I rarely buy full price. That's silly. 

I'm still on the hunt for some slouchy cable cord sweaters and infinity scarves. I LOVE fall. 

Just call me Pumpkin Spice.

-Crystal

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE fall fashions! I love leggings, too. Not as pants, but I love wearing them under dresses. So warm and freeing! I have a dress that's a smidge too short for work and I can't wait to wear it with leggings!

    Love a good road trip. Glad you're enjoying the pumpkin everything season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahhaha just call me Pumpkin Spice with the Spice Girls graphic killed me! I hope you like your boots! I am so into pumpkin everything right now it is ridiculous. I found pumpkin spice almonds at Walmart this weekend and I'm pretty sure I squealed like a little girl. I am trying to get on this leggings train but I haven't quite figured out how to pull them off anyway but under a dress. So you should probably post some cute outfits with your new leggings so I can get some ideas. Ok? Thanks! Happy Fall Crystal!

    ReplyDelete