Thursday, May 29, 2014

Not much over heeeere


Not much to say over here folks. Life has been all over the fuckin place though. I'm not quite sure I should talk about allllllll my crazy life dramas because ya know, privacy, but who knows. I'm gonna try my hand at a link up tomorrow on Crystal Michelle's Mess because it looks like fun and I've never done one! If you don't see it, well then it's because I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Also good news: Tiger didn't get kicked out of daycare today! This is a monumental moment. She's off her crazy pills because the damn doctor said she's not due for a refill for a couple days. WEIRD, She's already finished the bottle and I gave her prescribed doses! Do not make me come over there and raise hell. I will fight someone for my dog's meds....I sound like I need some of those pills.

Ugh my life. Awkward, fell asleep with the keyboard in my lap. Night amgas.

-Crystal

2 comments: