Thursday, July 3, 2014

Friday Five!

I know one of these bloggers around here does a Friday Five linkup..just need to remember/find which one. I really like link ups a lot, so ya know, if you see a really funny or different one, let a sista know. So Friday Five, here's mine because I do random well, mmmmkay?

1. For the #SMCHALLENGE we had a push up challenge yesterday. The person who does the most pushups wins a gift from A Tad Monroe store! Guess who won. Just guess. C'monnnnn guess. I DID I DID I DID! 50 motherlovin pushups. On my toes. Without resting on my knees. We had to send Meg a video proof and my faces were ugly so yeaaaa, you're not seein it unless you're in the challenge group. 

2. I went to bootcamp class today after work, and afterwards I wanted to try a new protein drink that I had been eyeing. It looked like juice, and the inner fatty in me got real excited so I checked out the label and everything looked legit upon first glance. Gluten, dairy, aspartame free, no carbs, 40g protein...Sounds legit right? WRONG. I drank it, and within 45 minutes I felt the most nauseous I've ever felt. My boyfriend came over to hang out and I laid on the couch the whole time while he played with Tiger. I'm just now starting to feel better (midnight) and I drank the damn thing at 7:30. Steer clear of Isopure. 


3. I'm like 99% sure my mother wants me to gain all 60 pounds back. I opened the fridge to find this.
Why yes, that is a 7 layer chocolate cake and a cheesecake. I'M DYIN OVA HEEEEAAHHH. It's for a cookout my mom is going to tomorrow, but I'm just like shit mom, get that mess outta here. Unless you want this to happen..

4. I'm so freakin excited for the Sara Bareilles concert I'm going to. She's been a favorite of mine since forever and I told myself that if she came to a city near me this time, I was buying tickets no questions asked. So that's what I did. 11 days!


5. I'm going shopping this weekend at IKEA for kitchen goodies and other random things I insist that I need! My mom is taking the boyfriend and I and I couldn't be more excited. She's buying us so much to help out and I think she's more excited for me to move out than I am..awkward. I have a serious obsession with IKEA and I promise most of our tables and other random furniture will be from there. And by from there I mean off of Craigslist, because ain't nobody got money fo' dat.


Have a happy holiday everyone! Let's see if we can manage to not need to be rolled out of parties and strapped onto car roofs from stuffing our faces, shall we? No? That's fine too.

-Crystal



4 comments:

  1. I love Sara Bareilles! So You Think You Can Dance got me addicted to her! Gravity is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's just the greatest. I hope they use more of her music this season!!

      Delete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sara! Do you like Ingrid Michaelson? I think they have a similar sound and I love me some Ingrid in a non-sexual girl crush, please be my best friend kind of way.

    Too bad about the Isopure. At least you know.

    Way to kick ass on the push ups!

    And hope you had fun at Ikea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE me some Ingrid!!! Have you heard their song together? I know the word 'winter' is in the title... it's so good.

      Delete