Thursday, April 24, 2014

Advocare Cleanse Days 1-3

So the advocare cleanse is going well I believe. I'm not really sure how much of it is the cleanse workin its magic and how much of it is just me eating well and losing weight as per getting back on the wagon.. you know? I'll chalk it up to the cleanse I suppose. I'll post my results at the end of these shenanigans. For those who haven't heard of this little gem of a cleanse before, it comes with a fiber drink, horse tranquilizer sized pills that are actually herbal cleansing pills, and probiotic pills. I also ordered Spark (kind of like an energy drink kinda thing, but it doesn't feel crazy intense like a pre workout or anything, just a little pick me up for the 3 pm crash at work when I start to bang my head against the cabinets).

The first day I was nervous about the fiber drink because other bloggers mentioned that its kind of thick and not so tasty. But I thought it was pretty good... but that's not saying much because I also happened to enjoy the cafeteria food in high school. 
Thought progression: this is gonna be gross...hmm not bad...ok yea this is freakin delicious.

I took the cleansing pills that night with the expectation that I would be ...ahem, cleansed in the morning. Yea not the case. So of course I started panicking that I'd be stopped up forever. I'm overdramatic, what can I say. Took the fiber drink for the day, lived my life, ya know, salivating over my coworkers delicious lunches an all while I ate my sweet potato, broccoli, and turkey meatballs, and took my cleansing pills for the night. I woke up the next day - STILL no cleansing. And then I got to work and BOOM cleansed, if you catch my drift. Just bein honest, it's not a harsh cleanse at all. Perfectly normal. I'm trying not to be graphic here ok? This is already awkward enough that I've been discussing poo for a whole paragraph. Moving on. I've been weighing myself everyday and the scale is most definitely going down! Nothing drastic, but I wasn't expecting anything crazy since I already healthy for the most part. 

Other than that, my workouts have been on point. I got some super sleuth selfies in while the locker room at the gym was empty. This is a rare moment my friends.


I'm feelin real good about my shoulders and arms. Muscles are growing and it's a beautiful day in America. I could actually see my muscles moving while I was working out, instead of my fat just rolling over itself. So I'm pretty pumped. And my work pants are all getting a bit on the loose side. One of my coworkers said they look like I took a dump because they're so loose in the back. I believe it. No shame in my game. I just need new ones, so ya know, feel free to help a sista out my friends.

That's all for today folks, are you guys having good weeks?

Tomorrow I'll talk about what I'm eating on the cleanse, and a recipe from a fellow IGer!

-Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment