Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Don't Run From the Po-po!

So this post is coming super late tonight. Ya know why? Because there is never a dull moment in my life. I'll just quickly go over my evening because I'm not trying to put my whooooole entire life out on the interwebz, just most of it. Ha.

So I have a brother. He is a troublemaker. He's been a troublemaker his whole life. Most recently, having to do with the herbal remedies of the world, if ya know what I mean. These herbal remedies he enjoys cause him problems because, well, it's still illegal here in the good ole Commonwealth of Virginia. So this fine evening, him and the mother are having a bit of a dispute when he storms to his room, punches a hole in the door (standard grade, pretty thick), and storms out. Mom proceeds to call the po-po, because mama bear does not deal with foolishness.

Meanwhile, Tiger (the dog) and I, are just trying to watch the newest episode of Law & Order, like sheesh, can everyone just chill out?

Police look for little brother (not so little, he's a teenager) for 2 hours and eventually find him, and then he apparently decided it would be a grand idea to push the cop and try to run. Idiot. Hasn't he seen the show COPS? I watch that ish everyday, and they never get away. Clearly he should've asked me for advice before trying to pull this stunt. Needless to say he's on his way to chill with the other hooligans of Northern VA in juvi.

I'm really not a heartless sister, he's just literally been a troublemaker since he was 3, so I mean, it's nothing new. I still love him, I will still judge him/think he's dumb as a rock for pushing a cop, and I will still make fun of his dumb ass when he comes home. I just make light of everything because life is wayyyyy too short to spend it crying and stressed. No thanks. When I stress, I eat. And we alllll know where the whole eating unnecessarily thing got me.

I should write a book about my life. Crazy mother, criminal brother, dog on anxiety pills. And then there's me. I'm just tryin to grow a booty, eat some froyo and lose some weight dammit.

In other news, I'm SO GLAD that this advocare cleanse is almost over (1 more day!). The whole low-ish carb thing I've been trying along with it is killin my vibe in the gym. I can usually leg press 315, today I was on struggle street trying to press 260. Not cool, homies. I need carbs! Also, I know I said I'd chit chat about my mindset/random thoughts/keepin the drive going at the gym, but obviously my life was a little all over today, so that will come later my friends.

Stay out of jail tonight folks, and don't run from the cops. You will lose.
-Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Aww, sorry about your brother and his troubles. Hoping he can turn things around for himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the little brother troubles. I had a big brother like that, should say have although he has outgrown his teenage rebellion so I know what it's like. Being able to laugh about it certainly helps.

    Just eat your froyo, grow your booty and focus on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 5 brothers.. I feel your struggle! Great attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your bro.. little brothers can be pretty dumb sometimes mine has a quite a few times.
    Hang in there he will learn...eventually... lol now I want some froyo!

    ReplyDelete