Thursday, April 10, 2014

Cleansing, Real Life Issues, and a NSV!

Oh hellooo there!

First things first, the cleanse. I've decided to do the Advocare 10 day herbal cleanse. I've seen a TON of other bloggers do it with great results, so uhhh yea. I'm hoppin on that train real fast. Basically I'll be eating super clean, drinking a fiber drink that will most likely be gross, taking a probiotic, maybe some other pill, and avoiding dairy and coffee. Yea, coffee. So I'm not exactly sure how that's gonna work. We've discussed the fact that I'm a coffee addict right? Yea, I caved today and drank a cup. I was trying to see if I could go without and obviously the answer is maybe, but probably not. I didn't use creamer if that counts....If you'd like to check it out, I ordered mine through Lora Young, a fellow blogger. The link to her advocare page is HERE.

Next, I'm having some real life struggles. The time has finally come to start thinking about moving out of mama bear's house this year. The boyfriend and I are going to move in together, but his lease doesn't end till October and my mom wants to move in the next month or so. That puts me in an awkward limbo of moving out and living alone for a few months/being dead broke for a few months and bumming off my boyfriend or moving with mom and then leaving again in a few months. It's all very annoying and frustrating. I'm going to be a full time employee soon since my temping days are almost over (!!!) but I'm also paying bills and paying for my dogchild, so I'm basically still poor. I pretty much have no solutions, obviously. I just need to stop spending money and save more.
my life.

Lastly, I tried on my size 8 jeans and those suckers zipped AND buttoned. There may or may not be a muffin top hangin around on top of those jeans, but ya know what? I'm taking what I can get here folks.
Please ignore my junky room. I promise those clothes behind me are clean.




Night night folks. Scandal is on and it needs my full attention, obviously.
-Crystal


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on those size 8s! Moving is such a pain but good luck in whatever you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo on the size 8s! That's awesome!
    Good luck figuring out what to do. Moving sucks, as we all know.

    ReplyDelete