Thursday, April 17, 2014

Random Exercises for those days..

Today..and yesterday.. the whole workin out thing just wasn't looking very appealing to me. I mean, I wanted to workout, but I didn't know what to do. So I was starting to convince myself that I didn't reallllly need to go. Always bad. So yesterday, instead of forcing myself to do some random exercise that I would half ass, I literally made a list of exercises that I like to do and did them twice through after suffering through 20 minutes on the stairmaster. One of the stairmasters was broken and this guy was literally breathing down my neck waiting for me to finish. Needless to say, he got some dirty looks. Do not rush me, sir. It's only been 10 minutes. 

Anywho, this was my random workout: 
Some of this is going to make absolutely no sense, because I don't know the name for everything, I just write down the motion so I know what I'm referring to. So yea, sorry bout that one. I burned almost 600 calories so I'd say it's effective. I'll probably do it again if I'm ever feeling super bored. Today I got home from work a little later than usual because I had to buy the furball more food from some fancy dog food store. Remember how I mentioned a while ago that I buy her expensive shit for her sensitive stomach? Yea. A nice little chunk of paycheck is gone now. I don't wanna talk about it.. So after buying her food I got home around 5:40 or so. I'm kind of weird/OCD about when I get to the gym, so if its going to be past 6 that I get there, I don't go. It's just one of my things. So I did 2 workout videos that I found on youtube. The BeFit channel is great for that, so look it up if you ever need to! They have a huge variety including yoga, cardio, and my girl jillian michaels! Try some of them and see what you think! 


ALSO! Tomorrow I'll be featured on Run Tri Mom's blog! I'm pretty excited about it. It was completely random how it happened too. I follow her on instagram (@runtrimom) and she posted something about all the distances she's run since she became a serious runner and she asked about her followers distances. So I, along with a lot of other people posted our longest distances, so I said I'd run my first half marathon this year after not being able to run one mile last year. Well she answered back saying how amazing my story was and that wanted to feature me! I can't wait to see it on her site tomorrow, so please check our her blog if you get a chance!


-Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment